CoAHS Students should go here, select a page and type in your password.
This page includes resources suitable for Religious Studies Key Stage 3&4 students (11-16).
- A Brief Introduction to Science and Religious Belief
- A Brief Introduction to the Moral Argument
- A Brief Introduction to the Evidence for the Resurrection
- A Brief Introduction to Design Arguments
- The Historical Reliability of the Gospels
- The Triumphal Entry and the Cleansing of the Temple
- The Parables of the Kingdom
- Jesus, Wealth and Poverty
A note to GCSE students: these talks should deepen your understanding of the Christian viewpoint. In your RE lessons you will study other points of view, so these talks are not a replacement for your classnotes, and I would encourage you to discuss them with your teachers. G Veale